- 1kg Sponge cake mix Fairy
- 500g eggs (10 eggs)
- 300g water or fresh milk
- 100g oil or butter
- Put Sponge cake mix Fairy, egg and water (or fresh milk) in a mixing bowl and mix at a slow speed for about 1 minute.
- Scrape the batter and mix it at a high speed for about 6-7 minutes until the batter is smooth and homogenous.
- Add oil or butter into the batter and mix it at a slow speed for about 1 minute.
- Pour the batter into a mould and bake at 160-180oC for about 30-40 minutes.
Note : These instruction are guidance only. Individual shop/home conditions or finished product standards may require some adjustments.